CAN BE APPLIED
ON WET SURFACES
ALL KINDS OF
1 YEAR OR MORE
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT
THAT CAN BE USED BY PRODUCT
Invaluable product for car maintenance, definitely worth the money!
Gloria W. Chicago, IL
Best toolbox lubricant money can buy. I recommend keeping a bottle of Home and Garden Anticor on hand as well as a bottle of Automobile Electric.
Lavonne W. Elmhurst, IL
Nanoprotech Automobile Electric is so powerful that there is almost no way that I can go back to the other lubricants in my garage.
The battery stopped working from corrosion on our family road trip. We were stranded at a gas station waiting for a repair truck. My husband went inside and bought a bottle of Nanoprotech Automobile Electric and got our car working in 10 minutes without
waiting for a repair truck. Thank you Nanoprotech!
- builds water proof and water repellent coating;
- completely displaces moisture from the applied surface;
- due to powerful capillary effect penetrates inside units without dismantling;
- fills in microscopic cavities;
- maintains high elasticity;
- does not cause harmful effects and does not destroy metals, plastic, rubber, glass, varnish, colors, and ceramics;
- does not dissolve in water;
- does nor emulsify;
- provides dielectric strength of conductors;
- is rubber, silicone, acryl, tetrafluoroethylene and aroma free;
- weather and temperature resistant;
- health and environment friendly;
- operating temperature ranges from -80°С to +160°С;
- duration of protective coating is from 1 to 3 years.
In contrast to so-called liquid keys, lock de-icers and insulating sprays, NANOPROTECH is isopropylalcohol, thylene glycol and white spirit free, does not evaporate, does not require any additional cleansing or lubricating. By displacing a moisture NANOPROTECH Anticor lubricates the applied mechanisms.
Protective coating securely holds on the surface and withstands strong mechanical loading. Insignificant excess of the product can leak out creating stroke marks and oil spots on the surface of water. The surface applied with NANOPROTECH Electric can be prepared for painting by removing a protecting coating with any circuit plate cleanser, brake cleanser or alcohol.
NANOPROTECT ANTICOR PERFORMANCE TEST:
The Steel Coupons were subjected to salt fog exposure in accordance with the RTCA/DO-160G, Section 18.104.22.168, Category T, Severe Salt Fog test. The test hardware was exposed to forty-eight (48) hours of salt fog followed by a twenty-four (24) hour dry out, and then repeated once more. A visual examination of the test hardware after application of the salt fog environment revealed varying degrees of corrosion on some of the coupons. The test hardware was returned to the customer for evaluation following test completion.
- t = – 31 F,
- Test objects were continiously sprayed with 5% sodium chloride solution, saline solution.
Metal coupons treated with different kinds of anti corrosion productszigma spray 500
APPLICATION AREAS & INSTRUCTION
Recommended instructions for use:
1. Take a can of Nanoprotech Auto Electric in your hand with which it is most comfortable for you to hold it and shake it thoroughly. While shaking the can make sure to make thorough movements with an amplitude of 10-15 cm. Shaking the can assures that nanoparticles are evenly distributed within the can. It will be sufficient to shake the can 5-10 times. Make sure to keep the cap on the can at all times while shaking the can to prevent you from accidentally pressing on the spray head.
2. After shaking the can thoroughly, take off the cap, and aim the can at terminal, electrical contact, spark plug, or other electrical elements that you wish to treat in your automobile. For the most effective application, spray at the distance of 15-20 cm. In more detailed treatment, the can can be brought up closer to the surface; however, it is not recommended to bring the can right up against the surface during treatment.
3. Using your index finger, press onto the spray head and with smooth hand movement apply Nanoprotech Auto Electric onto the surface you wish to treat and then let the surface rest for 10-15 minutes (average time needed for the product to begin working). Then you can remove any excess product from the areas surrounding the treated element using soft sponge. With proper application, one can will cover all of the electrical systems of your vehicle.
- electrical components of motor, generator, starter,
- automotive lighting systems: exterior (dipped headlights, main headlights, fog lamps, cornering lamps, taillights, turn signals, reversing lamps) and interior lights alarm system and immobilizer, cables
- other electrical systems: sensors, fuse panels, relay etc
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Read label cautions carefully. Follow label directions to avoid injury. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use in confined areas. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents of this product may be harmful or fatal. Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flames. Wash hands thoroughly after each use. Do not smoke while using. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Do not puncture container. Do not expose to temperatures above 120°F as container may vent, rupture, or burst. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not store in direct sunlight. Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.